NOW Foods Biotin
- Promotes normal immune function
- Supports healthy hair, skin & nails
- Vegan/vegetarian veg capsules
- Non-GMO, halal, kosher, soy & gluten free
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
Try before you buy! You can choose 2 free samples with every order you place at Muscle & Strength.
We ship fast! USA orders placed before 6pm EST will be shipped the same day.
International orders placed before 4pm EST will be shipped the same day.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Due to PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy, this product cannot be purchased using PayPal. Choose a different option when checking out.
Questions? Contact Us.
1mg 100 VCaps
Servings Per Container: 100
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
NOW Foods Biotin, Amino Acid Metabolism*, Energy Production*
Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin necessary for normal growth and body function. Biotin functions as a key regulatory element in gluconeogenesis, fatty acid synthesis, and in the metabolism of some amino acids. Alongside its role in energy production, Biotin enhances the synthesis of certain proteins. In addition, Biotin promotes healthy immune system function and plays a critical role in skin health (hair, skin, and nails).
- FOR ENERGY PRODUCTION:* Supports amino acid metabolism and promotes normal immune function.* Bioton also plays a critical role in skin health for hair, skin, and nails.*
- Non-GMO, Vegan/Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal, Soy Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, Made Without Gluten
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.