NOW Foods Vitamin C-1000 w/Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids
- Supports healthy immune system*
- 1,000mg vitamin C per serving
- 25mg rose hips powder and citrus bioflavonoid complex
- Soy, dairy, egg, gluten, nut free and vegan friendly
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
Try before you buy! You can choose 2 free samples with every order you place at Muscle & Strength.
We ship fast! USA orders placed before 6pm EST will be shipped the same day.
International orders placed before 4pm EST will be shipped the same day.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Due to PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy, this product cannot be purchased using PayPal. Choose a different option when checking out.
Questions? Contact Us.
Servings Per Container: 100
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 1 tablet daily.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Vitamin C-1000 w/Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids
- ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION*: NOW® Vitamin C-1000 tablets provide a daily dose of vitamin C needed for the production of collagen* and amino acid metabolism*
- WITH ROSE HIPS AND BIOFLAVONOIDS: This unique blend includes rose hips and bioflavonoids, which work synergistically with vitamin C*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Vegan/Vegetarian, Quality GMP Assured, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Kosher
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW® manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
NOW® Vitamin C-1000 is a unique blend including rose hips and bioflavonoids which work synergistically with vitamin C.* Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in the immune system.* Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health.* Vitamin C is needed for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.* It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can protect the body's cells and molecules from damage by free radicals and reactive oxygen molecules generated during normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stressors.* This unique blend includes rose hips and bioflavonoids which work synergistically with vitamin C.*