NOW Foods Vitamin C-1000 w/Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids
- Supports healthy immune system*
- 1,000mg vitamin C per serving
- 25mg rose hips powder and citrus bioflavonoid complex
- Soy, dairy, egg, gluten, nut free and vegan friendly
- On Everything Earn Rewards
- Deals Unbeatable
- On $99+ Free Shipping
- Guarantee Money Back
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
If you have any questions about products please call us on 1-800-537-9910 or email email@example.com
Servings Per Container: 100
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 1 tablet daily.
For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Vitamin C-1000 w/Rose Hips & Bioflavonoids
- ANTIOXIDANT PROTECTION*: NOW® Vitamin C-1000 tablets provide a daily dose of vitamin C needed for the production of collagen* and amino acid metabolism*
- WITH ROSE HIPS AND BIOFLAVONOIDS: This unique blend includes rose hips and bioflavonoids, which work synergistically with vitamin C*
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Vegan/Vegetarian, Quality GMP Assured, Non-GMO, Soy Free, Kosher
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW® manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
NOW® Vitamin C-1000 is a unique blend including rose hips and bioflavonoids which work synergistically with vitamin C.* Vitamin C is a water soluble nutrient well known for its vital role in the immune system.* Vitamin C is also necessary for the production of collagen (a structural protein in connective tissue) and is therefore important for skin, bone, and joint health.* Vitamin C is needed for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, and the utilization of many nutrients, such as folic acid and iron.* It is also a highly effective antioxidant that can protect the body's cells and molecules from damage by free radicals and reactive oxygen molecules generated during normal metabolism and exposure to environmental stressors.* This unique blend includes rose hips and bioflavonoids which work synergistically with vitamin C.*
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.