NOW Foods Arginine & Ornithine
- Promotes nitric oxide production
- Helps w/ protein metabolism & urea detox
- 500mg arginine/250mg ornithine per capsule
- Non-GMO, halal, kosher and soy free
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Servings Per Container: 125
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 2 capsules daily as needed, preferably with juice or water on an empty stomach, before exercise or at bedtime.
For adults only. Do not use if history of myocardial infarction or established coronary artery disease. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition (including herpes and/or glaucoma). Keep out of reach of children.
NOW Sports Nutrition, Arginine & Ornithine 500/250 mg, Amino Acids
Arginine & Ornithine combines two complementary amino acids in one convenient supplement. Arginine is required for proper elimination of urea from the body, which occurs through a critical metabolic cycle that detoxifies the body of nitrogen compounds that are normal by-products of protein metabolism.* Ornithine is synthesized from arginine and is a precursor of citrulline, proline and glutamic acid.* Both of these amino acids are popular with athletes and other active individuals.
- PROTEIN METABOLISM/UREA DETOX*: Two complementary amino acids that are popular with athletes and other active individuals.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Soy Free, Non-GMO, Made without Gluten, Egg Free, Nut Free, Corn Free, Dairy Free, Kosher Contains Gelatin, Halal
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.