Swolverine Vitamin C Gummies
- 250mg of vitamin C
- Designed to boost your immune system*
- Delicious orange-flavored gummies
- Vegan, gluten-free & non-GMO
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Servings Per Container: 30
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Take 2 Vitamin C supplement gummies daily, preferably with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed recommended dosage. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 or individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Swolverine's Vitamin C Gummies are a delicious vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free formula packed with 250mg of vitamin C to give your immune system the boost it needs with every orange bursting bite.
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) (250mg) - 278% DV Vitamin C can help support your body's natural defense and a significant role in the regulation and health of immune cells. As a water-soluble vitamin, vitamin C is not well stored within the body's tissues, that's why getting an adequate amount of vitamin C either through food or supplementation is crucial for overall health and wellness.*
- Pectin - a rich soluble fiber, that helps digestive health and lowers cholesterol.*
Benefits of Vitamin C Gummies
- Immune Booster – Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant, protecting your body against free radical damage, invading pathogens, and cumulative oxidative stress. It also serves many important biological functions such as synthesizing collagen to aid in repairing wounds, maintaining cartilage, bones, and teeth. In addition to it's antioxidant effects, Vitamin C is essential in the skin’s defense system. Vitamin C acts synergistically with other nutrients to increase the skin barrier function and enhance the protective activities of immune cells. It also encourages the production of white blood cells and reduces pro-inflammatory cytokines protecting the body against infection.*
- Eye Health - Studies have shown that vitamin C may benefit eye health, due to its antioxidant effects. Evidence shows a combination of nutrients, specifically vitamin c, e, beta-carotene, and zinc, collectively known as the AREDS formulation (age-related disease studies) may reduce the risk of developing advanced age-related macular degeneration (AMD).*
- Heart Health - Numerous studies have shown that vitamin C benefits cardiovascular health, blood pressure, and cholesterol. Chronic ascorbic acid deficiency has been linked to impaired cholesterol metabolism and enhanced accumulation of cholesterol.*
About the Brand
SWOLVERINE is an endurance athlete and active lifestyle brand. Made for the elite athlete, and the strong-willed our products were designed to fuel your athletic performance. We perform when you perform.
We believe that everyone can optimize not only their athletic performance but their human potential. The way we believe we can optimize performance is through transparency, clinically effective doses, and clinically proven ingredients with evidence-based outcomes.
At Swolverine we provide higher doses of clinically proven ingredients so that you can actually improve your performance. If you want to row harder, sprint faster, build more muscle and get stronger, you need clinically effective doses in your supplements. Most competing brands, underdose the ingredients you need, and use proprietary blends, that don't disclose how much of those ingredients they put in their products. Without transparency in labeling, you'll never truly know what if the products you're using and paying for, will even help you reach your goals.
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.