- Pea protein isolate & Carb10 pea starch
- Added papaya, bromelain & pineapple
- Vegan, non-GMO & gluten-free
- Clinically dosed & proprietary blend free
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
30 Servings Chocolate Peanut Butter
Servings Per Container: 30
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Mix one serving (scoop) of POST with 10-12 oz of water after each workout for optimal athletic performance, muscle growth, and recovery. Can be used as a meal replacement as well.
Consult with a physician prior to use if you have ay medical conditions. Do not use if pregnant or lactating. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
POST is an all-in-one advanced muscle-building and recovery formula. Made with proven sports performance ingredients and antioxidant-rich superfoods, POST combines complex carbohydrates from peas, papaya, pineapple, and pomegranate with fast-absorbing pea protein isolate and electrolytes for maximal recovery, muscle growth, and hydration.*
- Pea Starch (Carb 10®) [12 g] Unlike maltodextrin-based supplements, which can cause unnatural spikes in blood sugar levels (and the crashes or bloating that typically follow), Carb10® is a source of clean, sustained energy complex carbohydrates made from peas.*
- Pea Protein Isolate [8 g] Pea protein provides a fast-absorbing and highly anabolic form of protein with a full amino acid profile. Research indicates that pea protein provides as much muscle-building and recovery potential as whey.*
- L-Gutamine[4 g] Glutamine helps repair muscle mass. When the body is under severe physical stress, more Glutamine is consumed as an automated response to speed the healing process than is available from muscle stores. Therefore supplementing with an L-Glutamine powder is vital for recovery in order to restore your body's optimal levels of Glutamine.*
- Bromelain [500 mg] Bromelain is a group of enzymes, naturally derived from Pineapple. Bromelain is rich in proteolytic enzymes, or proteases, which help metabolize proteins into amino acids. Bromelain contains powerful anti-inflammatory effects which can enhance and optimize post-workout recovery by reducing swelling and inflammation.*
- Coconut Water [500 mg] Coconut water contains an abundance of nutrients, rich in antioxidants and electrolytes. POST adds 500g of coconut water, to help naturally restore performance and post-workout hydration.*
- Pomegranate [500 mg] Pomegranates are one of the most powerful fruits on earth. Pomegranates contain a litany of beneficial bioactive plant compounds such as polyphenols, flavonoids, nitrates, and antioxidants, which have proven to benefit athletic performance. Research shows that the nitrate content, and the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects in pomegranates, can improve blood flow, which can help delay muscle fatigue, improve strength, and optimize exercise recovery.*
- Papaya [500 mg] Papaya provides a natural source of carbohydrates as well as an enzyme called papain, which has been shown to help the digestion of protein. Papaya also contains a robust number of vitamins, such as vitamins A, C, B9, and minerals such as magnesium and potassium.*
- Pineapple [350 mg] Pineapple is a natural carbohydrate source providing quick, clean energy for optimal recovery. Pineapple also contains bromelain a group of enzymes shown to reduce inflammation.*
- Spirulina [250 mg] Spirulina has been shown to have a dramatic impact on athletic performance, improving peak power output, and endurance capacity, reducing muscle damage.*
- Pink Himalayan Salt [200 mg] Electrolytes provide better workout hydration and replenish key nutrients to help reduce soreness and improve recovery.*
Benefits of POST
Improved Athletic Performance – Unlike any other product, Swolverine’s POST combines high-quality sports performance nutrition and potent antioxidant-rich superfoods, in one truly effective formula. Together Pea Starch (Carb 10), Pea Protein Isolate, Bromelain, Pomegranate, Papaya, Coconut Water, and Spirulina, can maximize performance outcomes, by increasing the muscle-building process and improving recovery times.*
Most post-workout supplements contain blends, ingredients you’ve never heard of, and are underdosed.Swolverine’s POST-WORKOUT is proprietary blend-free, clinically dosed, and made with all-natural vegan ingredients, setting the new standard in sports performance and how you train.
Increased Strength – Research suggests that POST ingredients, Pea Starch (Carb 10), Pea Protein Isolate, Pomegranate, and glutamine, can improve greater gains in strength by stimulating muscle protein synthesis.*
Better Recovery - Carbohydrates and protein are required post-workout to help restore glycogen and stimulate muscle protein synthesis. POST is made with all-natural vegan complex carbohydrates, papaya, pineapple, and pea starch in addition to Pea protein isolate for an optimal recovery mix for better performance.*
Studies show that pomegranates may reduce delayed onset muscle soreness by 13.4%. Spirulina and bromelain have also been found to help reduce muscle soreness and improve recovery times.*
Optimal Hydration Post contains critical electrolytes such as potassium, magnesium, and chloride, from pink Himalayan salt, coconut water, and sea salt for optimal hydration and recovery.*
100% Transparent Label: Most post-workouts contain proprietary blends, and underdose the ingredients you need to truly improve athletic performance. Swolverine’s POST-WORKOUT is proprietary blend-free and uses clinically effective doses proven to maximize your training capacity.
What Makes Swolverine's POST-Workout Better Than The Rest?
Higher Doses - Unlike competing brands, Swolverines’ POST-WORKOUT contains higher doses of the proven and potent ingredients you need to actually improve athletic performance.
No Blends (Transparency): Other post-workouts use blends and complexes and underdose key ingredients. You won’t find any hidden blends in Swolverines POST-WORKOUT. We give you complete transparency and tell you exactly how much of each ingredient we use.
Natural Ingredients No Junk: Unlike any other post-workout of its kind, Swolverine's POST contains antioxidant, and nitrate-rich ingredients such as pomegranate, papaya, bromelain, pineapple, spirulina, and coconut water, to help improve blood flow, exercise performance, peak power, and hydration. Swolverine's POST-WORKOUT powder is a non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan all-natural formula.
About the Brand
SWOLVERINE is an endurance athlete and active lifestyle brand. Made for the elite athlete, and the strong-willed our products were designed to fuel your athletic performance. We perform when you perform.
We believe that everyone can optimize not only their athletic performance but their human potential. The way we believe we can optimize performance is through transparency, clinically effective doses, and clinically proven ingredients with evidence-based outcomes.
At Swolverine we provide higher doses of clinically proven ingredients so that you can actually improve your performance. If you want to row harder, sprint faster, build more muscle and get stronger, you need clinically effective doses in your supplements. Most competing brands, underdose the ingredients you need, and use proprietary blends, that don't disclose how much of those ingredients they put in their products. Without transparency in labeling, you'll never truly know what if the products you're using and paying for, will even help you reach your goals.
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.