Swolverine Plant Protein
- 22g pea protein isolate
- 7.7g pumpkin seed protein
- 1g inulin (chicory root)
- Vegan, gluten-free & non-GMO
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
2lbs Chocolate Cake
Servings Per Container: 30
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
Mix one scoop with 8 oz of water, or your beverage of choice. Optimal times for consumption are before, during or within 45 minutes after training.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Swolverine’s Plant Protein is the perfect mix of high-quality vegan protein, to provide the nutrients you need to power your performance. Made with Pea Protein Isolate and Pumpkin Seed Protein, our smooth and delicious plant protein provides 22g of the protein per serving you need to increase strength, build more lean muscle mass, and optimize performance. We even added some prebiotics, With a delicious Chocolate Cake or Salted Caramel flavor, our plant protein is smooth, rich, and delicious.*
- Pea Protein Isolate (22g per serving) - Pea protein isolate is one of the most anabolic (muscle-building) forms of protein. Studies show that pea protein rivals Whey in its ability to help improve workout performance and recovery.*
- Pumpkin Seed Protein (7.7g per serving) - Pumpkin seeds, are one of the best sources of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, called alpha-linolenic acid or ALA. Studies have shown that ALA has promising anti-inflammatory properties, which contain numerous health benefits for your heart, joints, and brain function.*
- Inulin (Chicory Root) (1g) - Inulin is a prebiotic, otherwise known as fiber. Derived from chicory root, inulin has many known health benefits, such as improving digestive health and balancing your gut microbiota.*
Benefits of Plant Protein
- Promotes Muscle Growth: During high-intensity training, the body utilizes amino acids for fuel. Plant Protein includes protein sources that have a complete amino acid profile and are composed of essential Branched Chain Amino Acids, Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. Plant Protein facilitates the process of muscle protein synthesis, which helps muscle growth and prevents muscle mass breakdown. Research shows that Pea Protein, is also just as effective as Whey, to promote muscle growth.*
- Increased Strength: High-intensity training programs require the body to utilize amino acids that help build muscle tissue. With a severe depletion of amino acids such as during strenuous activity, it is vital to supply the body with an adequate amount of protein to rebuild and recover muscle mass, in times of protein deficit. A positive balance of essential amino acids will help promote protein synthesis, to increase lean muscle mass and strength.*
- Optimizes Recovery: Essential amino acids, help rebuild repair and recover muscle mass after strenuous exercise to reduce muscle breakdown and exercise-induced muscle soreness.*
- Provides Valuable Micronutrients & Omega-3: Pumpkin Seed Protein all contain an essential 3:1 balance of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids, contributing to improved heart health, brain health, and have anti-inflammatory effects on your joints and mobility. Additionally, these protein sources are rich in minerals and antioxidants phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, iron, manganese, selenium, zinc, and copper.*
About the Brand
SWOLVERINE is an endurance athlete and active lifestyle brand. Made for the elite athlete, and the strong-willed our products were designed to fuel your athletic performance. We perform when you perform.
We believe that everyone can optimize not only their athletic performance but their human potential. The way we believe we can optimize performance is through transparency, clinically effective doses, and clinically proven ingredients with evidence-based outcomes.
At Swolverine we provide higher doses of clinically proven ingredients so that you can actually improve your performance. If you want to row harder, sprint faster, build more muscle and get stronger, you need clinically effective doses in your supplements. Most competing brands, underdose the ingredients you need, and use proprietary blends, that don't disclose how much of those ingredients they put in their products. Without transparency in labeling, you'll never truly know what if the products you're using and paying for, will even help you reach your goals.
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.