Swolverine Krill Oil + Astaxanthin
- 500mg krill oil per serving
- Provides EPA, DHA & Astaxanthin
- Added hint of vanilla
- 60 softgels per bottle
- On Everything Earn Rewards
- Deals Unbeatable
- On $99+ Free Shipping
- Guarantee Money Back
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
If you have any questions about products please call us on 1-800-537-9910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Servings Per Container: 60
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
1 softgel taken 1 to 2 times daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed suggested dosage. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 or individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. CONTAINS DESICCANT PACKET FOR FRESHNESS. DO NOT EAT PACKET. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Krill Oil + Astaxanthin
Swolverine's Krill Oil contains 500mg of Omega-3 essential fatty acids, EPA/DHA, phospholipids and Astaxanthin which are scientifically proven to support your heart, promote brain health, reduce inflammation, improve immune system function, reverse the signs of aging, and improve performance.* With an added hint of vanilla, our Krill Oil is an easy and enjoyable way to optimize how you live.*
- Omega-3 (EPA & DHA) 500 mg + Astaxanthin 60 softgels
Krill Oil is derived from tiny shellfish that are packed with Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA). They also contain the world's most powerful and potent natural antioxidant called “Astaxanthin” which gives the oil its “reddish” color. Compared to Fish Oil, Krill Oil is absorbed 68% better than fish oil and is metabolized within 2-3 hours, whereas Fish Oil is utilized between 48-72 hours.*
Benefits of Krill Oil
- Reduces Joint Inflammation: Krill Oil is proven to help reduce post-workout inflammation and optimize joint health.*
- Better Brain Function: Unlike many other antioxidant substances, Astaxanthin crosses the blood-brain barrier and protects the brain and central nervous system from free radical damage.
- Better And Faster Absorption (Bioavailability): Krill Oil contains Omega 3 Fatty Acids which are bound to a double-chained phospholipid structure. Since human cells are already lined in the format of phospholipids, Krill Oil is more efficiently absorbed and bioavailable.
- Protects Your Heart: Omega 3 fatty acids have been clinically proven to improve cardiovascular function through raising HDL (good cholesterol) and lowering LDL (bad cholesterol). Krill Oil also aids in lowering blood pressure and combating inflammation within the interior walls of arteries.*
About the Brand
SWOLVERINE is an endurance athlete and active lifestyle brand. Made for the elite athlete, and the strong-willed our products were designed to fuel your athletic performance. We perform when you perform.
We believe that everyone can optimize not only their athletic performance but their human potential. The way we believe we can optimize performance is through transparency, clinically effective doses, and clinically proven ingredients with evidence-based outcomes.
At Swolverine we provide higher doses of clinically proven ingredients so that you can actually improve your performance. If you want to row harder, sprint faster, build more muscle and get stronger, you need clinically effective doses in your supplements. Most competing brands, underdose the ingredients you need, and use proprietary blends, that don't disclose how much of those ingredients they put in their products. Without transparency in labeling, you'll never truly know what if the products you're using and paying for, will even help you reach your goals.
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.