- 100mg Coenzyme Q10 per serving
- Designed to improve power output
- 30 servings per bottle
- Designed to delay fatigue
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
Try before you buy! You can choose 2 free samples with every order you place at Muscle & Strength.
We ship fast! USA orders placed before 6pm EST will be shipped the same day.
International orders placed before 4pm EST will be shipped the same day.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Due to PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy, this product cannot be purchased using PayPal. Choose a different option when checking out.
Questions? Contact Us.
Servings Per Container: 30
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
1 softgel taken 1 to 2 times daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed suggested dosage. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 or individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Coenzyme Q10, or more commonly known as CoQ10 is used by every cell in the human body and is a powerful antioxidant. CoQ10 helps produce and generate ATP more efficiently delays muscle fatigue and improves peak power output in trained athletes.*
- Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) 100 mg per serving, 30 softgels per bottle
Benefits of CoQ10
Studies have shown that CoQ10 supplementation may improve heart health, lower blood pressure, reduce exercise-induced oxidation, delay fatigue in athletes, and even delays signs of aging.*
- Improves Power Output: Clinical Trials have shown that CoQ10 supplementation significantly improves peak power production in trained athletes up to 11%.*
- Increase Time to Exhaustion: CoQ10 can help improve time to exhaustion, during prolonged periods of exercise training.*
- Heart Health: Your heart consumes the most energy in the human body. CoQ10 promotes healthy heart muscle energetics and cardiac contraction through improved ATP generation.*
- Increases Energy: The conversion of energy from the carbohydrates and fats that we consume is called adenosine triphosphate or ATP; this process fuels almost every cell action in our bodies. CoQ10 support muscle cells to become more efficient and effective at producing and using energy.*
About the Brand
SWOLVERINE is an endurance athlete and active lifestyle brand. Made for the elite athlete, and the strong-willed our products were designed to fuel your athletic performance. We perform when you perform.
We believe that everyone can optimize not only their athletic performance but their human potential. The way we believe we can optimize performance is through transparency, clinically effective doses, and clinically proven ingredients with evidence-based outcomes.
At Swolverine we provide higher doses of clinically proven ingredients so that you can actually improve your performance. If you want to row harder, sprint faster, build more muscle and get stronger, you need clinically effective doses in your supplements. Most competing brands, underdose the ingredients you need, and use proprietary blends, that don't disclose how much of those ingredients they put in their products. Without transparency in labeling, you'll never truly know what if the products you're using and paying for, will even help you reach your goals.