Swolverine B-Vitamin Complex
- 100mg vitamin B-6 per serving
- 100mg vitamin B-12 per serving
- 100mcg Biotin per serving
- Vegan, soy free and non-GMO
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Servings Per Container: 30
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
1 tablet daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed suggested dosage. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 or individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE.
As the building blocks of a healthy body, B-vitamins have a direct impact on your energy levels, brain function, and cell metabolism. Swolverine’s B-Complex contain all 8 essential b-vitamins in a vegetarian-friendly formulation, in addition to Choline, Inositol, and Biotin which are also considered part of the B-Vitamin family.*
- Vitamin B-1 (thiamin mononitrate) 100mg [ 6667% DV ]
- Vitamin B-2 (riboflavin) 100mg [ 5882% DV ]
- Vitamin B-3 Niacine (niacinamide) 100mg [ 500% DV ]
- Vitamin B-5 Pantothenic Acid (cal. pantothenate) 100mg [ 1000% DV ]
- Vitamin B-6 (pyridoxine HCl) 100mg [ 5000% DV ]
- Folic Acid 400mg [ 100% DV ]
- Vitamin B-12 (cyanocobalamin) 100mg [ 1667% DV ]
- Biotin 100mcg [ 33% DV ]
- Choline Bitartrate 100mg
- Inositol 100mg
- para-Aminobenzoic acid 100mg
Benefits of B-Vitamin Complex
- Increases Energy Levels: Studies have shown that B-Vitamin supplementation plays a critical role in the breakdown of glucose for energy and acts as a coenzyme in the metabolism of branch-chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, and valine). The conversion of energy from the carbohydrates and fats that we consume is called adenosine triphosphate or ATP; this process fuels almost every cell action in our bodies. B-Vitamins support muscle cells to become more efficient and effective at producing and using energy.*
- Promotes Overall Well-Being B-complex vitamins play a significant role in athletes' physiological status during athletic performance and promote overall health and well-being.*
- Supports Healthy Brain Function: B-complex vitamins underpin every biological process in the human body. With the brain accounting for over 20% of the body's total energy expenditure, B-Vitamins play a pivotal role in brain function and health.*
About the Brand
SWOLVERINE is an endurance athlete and active lifestyle brand. Made for the elite athlete, and the strong-willed our products were designed to fuel your athletic performance. We perform when you perform.
We believe that everyone can optimize not only their athletic performance but their human potential. The way we believe we can optimize performance is through transparency, clinically effective doses, and clinically proven ingredients with evidence-based outcomes.
At Swolverine we provide higher doses of clinically proven ingredients so that you can actually improve your performance. If you want to row harder, sprint faster, build more muscle and get stronger, you need clinically effective doses in your supplements. Most competing brands, underdose the ingredients you need, and use proprietary blends, that don't disclose how much of those ingredients they put in their products. Without transparency in labeling, you'll never truly know what if the products you're using and paying for, will even help you reach your goals.
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.