NOW Foods L-Carnitine 1,000mg Tablets
- 1,000mg l-carnitine per tablet
- Purest l-carnitine from Carnipure®
- Vegetarian (non-animal sourced)
- Kosher and non-GMO
- On Everything Earn Rewards
- Deals Unbeatable
- On $99+ Free Shipping
- Guarantee Money Back
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
If you have any questions about products please call us on 1-800-537-9910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Servings Per Container: 50
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily with or without meals. Consider taking this product in combination with NOW® Pantethine, CLA and Lecithin.
NOW Supplements, L-Carnitine 1,000 mg, Purest Form, Amino Acid, Fitness Support*
NOW® L-Carnitine 1,000 mg tablets are the purest form, clinically tested, and vegetarian (non-animal sourced). L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that helps to maintain overall good health by facilitating the transfer of fatty acid groups into the mitochondrial membrane for cellular energy production.* It naturally occurs in red meat and other animal source foods, but we recommend supplementation to obtain optimal levels of this excellent amino acid. Natural color variation may occur in this product. Carnipure® offers purest L-Carnitine and is a registered trademark of Lonza Ltd, Switzerland.
- OFFERS FITNESS SUPPORT*: NOW® L-Carnitine 1,000 mg tablets are the purest form, clinically tested, and vegetarian (non-animal sourced).
- BOOSTS CELLULAR ENERGY* AND TRANSPORTS FATTY ACIDS*: L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that helps to maintain overall good health by facilitating the transfer of fatty acid groups into the mitochondrial membrane for cellular energy production.*
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.