MAN Sports Scorch
- On Everything Earn Rewards
- Deals Unbeatable
- On $99+ Free Shipping
- Guarantee Money Back
Earn 2 points for every dollar you spend at Muscle & Strength! Spend your points on order discounts, fitness gear and exclusive products.
We run the best deals and discounts on the biggest nutrition and fitness brands!
Spend $99 to get FREE shipping in addition to our unbeatable deals! Plus, 100% money-back guarantee on every product we sell.
*USA Only. Excludes: AK, HI, orders above 25lbs and bulk orders.
Not happy with your purchase? No problem. Simply return it to us within 60 days and we'll replace it, credit your account, or give you a full refund.
Some payment providers have rules about which products can be purchased using their networks. PayPal will not be available at checkout when purchasing this product. Please choose a different payment method.
Need Help? Contact Us.
If you have any questions about products please call us on 1-800-537-9910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Servings Per Container: 56
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
As a dietary supplement take 3 Thermo-Caps twice daily on an empty stomach, preferably first thing in the morning and in the afternoon. Seperate each dose of Scorch™ by at least 4 hours.
Keep out of the reach of children. This product is not to be used by individuals under the age of 18, the elderly, pregnant women, or those with or predisposed to high blood pressure or any cardiovascular problems. Do not use with alcohol or anti-depressants or MAO Inhibitors.
- Burns Fat Fast*
- Produces a Major Energy Boost With No Crash*
- Controls Appetite*
- Supports Mental Clarity, Focus, and Mood*
- Aids in Excess Water Loss*
- Maintains Lean Body Mass*
- Features Raspberry Ketones, Evodiamine, Lean Green™ (EGCG's) P2™ (polymerized polyphenols) and more!
- Contains only quality ingredients with no gimmicky proprietary blend. One look at the label tells you all - SCORCH™ works BIG-TIME!
- Stacks well with Vaporize for The Ultimate Fat Burning Phenomena!
The starting point to success is desire - you gotta want it! At MAN™ Sports, we recognize that in order to get in shape - to get a rock-hard body - in order to get the type of physique that keeps you confident and secure at all times, you gotta get in the trenches and make it happen with proper nutrition and exercise. There's just no way around that and as a company we want to make that perfectly clear to you, right here and right now.
Having said that, if you want the ultimate edge so you can REVEAL THE STEEL™ - and if you are looking for something that is based on revolutionary innovations, scientifically and clinically supported ingredients and something that is totally on the cutting edge, we introduce you to SCORCH™.
Main Ingredients In MAN SCORCH
Raspberry Ketones (RK) are the compounds in raspberries that impart the characteristic fruity odor. New research suggests that RK poses' potent fat-loss properties and represent a new tool in aiding fat loss. The chemical structure of RK resembles that of capsaicin (of red peppers) and synephrine, found in Citrus Aurantium. Both synephrine and capsaicin are well documented for their ability to produce thermogenesis through the release of norepinephrine (NE). NE increases lipolysis (breakdown of "white" fat cells), reduces appetite, and increases attention/focus (along with dopamine). In other words, RK works synergistically with SCORCH's other scientifically based components to maximize fat-loss.*
While pepper extracts can cause gastrointestinal distress, RK has no documented side effects related to consumption and may even be more thermogenic than capsaicin. Due to the similarity in structure of RK to capsaicin and synephrine, scientific research to test the fat-loss effects of RK was done. That research concluded that RK helped mitigate the normal increase in blood triglyceride levels following a high-fat meal. When rats were overfed fructose RK prevented fat synthesis. RK's fat loss effects come from their ability to enhance norepineprine-induced fat loss by promoting the relocation of HSL from the cytosol of cells directly to fat deposits!*
Phenethylamine, (PEA), is an alkaloid and monoamine found in many foods such as chocolate. Its high concentration in chocolate has given this compound the reputation of being the love drug that is associated chocolate. In the human brain it is believed to function as a neuromodulator or neurotransmitter (trace amine). It posses potent stimulatory, anorectic and mood elevating properties making it an effective weight loss supplement.*
Isobutyryl Thiamine Disulfide
Isobutyryl Thiamine Disulfide is a new fat soluble derivative of the B-vitamin B-1 (Thiamine). It more rapidly crosses the blood-brain barrier and it uses are for mental and physical fatigue. It supports alertness, memory and posses anti-stress properties.*
Synephrine is an adrenergic amine, with mild stimulating properties, that enhances the metabolic rate, increases fat burning, suppresses appetite and spares muscle protein.*
The mechanism of action of Synephrine is unique amongst weight loss supplements in that Synephrine is an agonist of the alpha-1 adrenoreceptor. The alpha-1 adrenoreceptor is involved in many physiological processes, playing a variety of roles in adipose tissue, such as modulating intracellular Ca2+ and protein kinase C levels and glycogenolysis and lactate production. Alpha-1 agonists increase lipolysis in a variety of studies. This effect is potentiated by beta receptor stimulation, adenosine antagonism, and elevated cAMP levels, so caffeine, forskolin, raspberry ketones and possibly compounds such as evodiamine, and capsaicin may all be synergistic with Synephrine in regards to weight loss. The appetite suppression caused by Synephrine is also known to be attributed to alpha-1 agonism, so Synephrine can also be expected to aid in a fat loss plan by reducing the amount of calories consumed on a daily basis.*
Evodiamine is a bioactive alkaloid found in the fruit Evodiae Fructus (also known as Wu-Chu-Yu). It has been used for centuries by Chinese Medicinally as a tool to promote weight loss. Its main mechanisms of action is believed to be through stimulation of the vanilloids receptors, which gives Evodiamine the distinctive potential to increase heat production and heat loss simultaneously, ultimately leading to the use of fat for fuel. Recent studies on mammals suggest that Evodiamine does indeed promote weight loss. Additionally Evodiamine increases catecholamine secretion from the adrenal glands leading to stimulatory properties and cAMP activation. cAMP causes the activation of about 300 different enzyme reactions in the body. Essentially this puts ATP production, synthesis of protein and the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates into overdrive, and that can help you get lean and hard. Evodiamine represents an effective thermogenic agent that supports energy, has diuretic properties, and vasodilating properties.*
P2™ Oolong Tea SE
Oolong Tea has been studied extensively for its antioxidant properties and it is believed to aid in decreasing bodyfat. A recent study on Oolong Tea showed it to increase metabolism even more so than the popular Green Tea. Oolong Tea increased resting energy needs by 10 percent compared to 4 percent for Green Tea. Don't go throwing away your Green Tea just yet. Researchers found that the teas work for different reasons. Green Tea is high in catechins and caffeine, while Oolong Tea is high in P2™ Polymerized Polyphenols (several Polyphenols linked together). The research suggests that P2™ Polymerized Polyphenols in Oolong Tea are responsible for the increased Energy Expenditure (EE) and that by taking Green Tea in conjunction (high in catechins) may provide an even greater fat-burning effect.*
Lean Green™ Green Tea SE
An abundance of research has studied the potential for Green Tea can cause weight loss through multiple ways. Green Tea is an effective appetite suppressant and increases thermogenesis. Thermogenesis refers to energy used in heat production that is not related to resting metabolism or physical activity. Green Tea effects on body weight and energy expenditure were examined in a study that reported that 24-h energy expenditure (EE) and fat oxidation increased in healthy, young men who consumed a Green Tea Extract containing caffeine and Green Tea Polyphenols(catechins which include EC, EGC, ECG, and EGCG). Of these, EGCG epigallocatechin gallate is the most active. It was concluded that Green Tea Polyphenols, especially EGCG stimulate thermogenesis and fat oxidation. A synergistic effect of EGCG and caffeine may be responsible for enhancing thermogenesis and fat oxidation. Additionally the catechins, found in Green Tea are known to possess antioxidant activity by protecting the body from the damaging effects of oxidative damage from free radicals.*
A natural Central Nervous System stimulant, caffeine is also extremely well-documented to possess thermogenic and appetite-suppressive qualities. Caffeine is widely used for its ability to provide energy levels, and studies suggest it increases reaction time and enhances athletic performance.*
Bioperine® is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (black pepper) or Piper longum L (long pepper). It contains 95 percent of piperine. Bioperine® may be co-administered with various nutrients for both human and animal health. The metabolic process that generates energy at the cellular level in the human body is called thermogenesis. Though thermogenesis has been identified as a key factor in maintaining weight loss, it has also been identified as playing an integral role in utilizing the daily food and nutrients that the human body consumes. It sets in motion the mechanisms that lead to digestion and subsequent gastrointestinal absorption. Piperine, in the patented form of Bioperine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity - hence the term Thermonutrient®.*
This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if Bioperine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood. Bioperine® is the only product sourced out of piperine to obtain a patented status for its ability to increase the bioavailability of nutritional compounds. Secondly, it is the only source from piperine to have undergone clinical studies in the U.S. to substantiate its safety and efficacy for nutritional use. Bioperine® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and is protected by U.S. Patents; No. 5,536,506, No. 5,744,161, No. 5,972,382, No. 6,054,585
Ginger Root SE Gingerols & Shogaols
Ginger consists of the fresh or dried roots of Zingiber officinale. Ginger is a known diaphoretic, meaning it causes one to sweat. It is also carminative, which means that it helps break up intestinal gas. It also has the ability to cleanse the colon, stimulate circulation, and aid metabolism. It is often used as an adjunct to other supplements for general tonic or stimulant purposes. Ginger has long been ascribed aphrodisiac powers as well.*
- Org Biomol Chem. 2004 Aug 21;2(16):2281-6. Epub 2004 Jul 27. Evodiamine functions as an agonist for the vanilloid receptor TRPV1. Pearce LV, Petukhov PA, Szabo T, Kedei N, Bizik F, Kozikowski AP, Blumberg PM.
- Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 1991 Mar; 39(3):690-2. Pharmacological properties of galenical preparation. XIV. Body temperature retaining effect of the Chinese traditional medicine, “goshuyu-to” and component crude drugs. Kano Y, Zong QN, Komatsu K.
- Planta Med. 2001 Oct; 67(7):628-33. Capsaicin-like anti-obese activities of evodiamine from fruits of Evodia rutaecarpa, a vanilloid receptor agonist. Kobayashi Y, Nakano Y, Kizaki M, Hoshikuma K, Yokoo Y, Kamiya T.
- Pharmacol Res. 2004 Mar; 49(3):253-8. (-)-Deprenyl inhibits tyramine-induced noradrenaline release, but not tyramine-induced dopamine release or potassium-induced noradrenaline release, from rat brain synaptosomes. Takahata K, Shimazu S, Yoneda F.
- J Med Invest. 2003 Aug; 50(3-4):170-5. Oolong tea increases energy metabolism in Japanese females. Komatsu T, Nakamori M, Komatsu K, Hosoda K, Okamura M, Toyama K, Ishikura Y, Sakai T, Kunii D, Yamamoto S.
- Am J Clin Nutr. 2005 Jan; 81(1):122-9. Ingestion of a tea rich in catechins leads to a reduction in body fat and malondialdehyde-modified LDL in men. Nagao T, Komine Y, Soga S, Meguro S, Hase T, Tanaka Y, Tokimitsu I.
- Biofactors. 2004;22(1-4):135-40. Anti-obesity actions of green tea: possible involvements in modulation of the glucose uptake system and suppression of the adipogenesis-related transcription factors. Ashida H, Furuyashiki T, Nagayasu H, Bessho H, Sakakibara H, Hashimoto T, Kanazawa K.
- Am J Clin Nutr., 80(6):1,558-1,564, 2004 Henning, SA, et al. Bioavailability and antioxidant activity of tea flavanoids after consumption of green tea, black tea, or a green tea extract supplement.
- Morimoto C, Kameda K, Tsujita T, Okuda H. Relationships between lipolysis induced by various lipolytic agents and hormone-sensitive lipase in rat fat cells. J Lipid Res 2001 Jan;42(1):120-7
- Marians RC, Ng L, Blair HC, Unger P, Graves PN, Davies TF. Defining thyrotropin-dependent and -independent steps of thyroid hormone synthesis by using thyrotropin receptor-null mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2002 Nov 26; 99(24):15776-81
- Thivierge M, Alami N, Muller E, de Brum-Fernandes AJ, Rola-Pleszczynski M. Transcriptional modulation of platelet-activating factor receptor gene expression by cyclic AMP. J Biol Chem 1993 Aug 15; 268(23):17457-62 [abstract]
- Bull Exp Biol Med. 2003 Dec;136(6):585-7. Effect of extracts from Rhodiola rosea and Rhodiola crenulata (Crassulaceae) roots on ATP content in mitochondria of skeletal muscles. Abidov M, Crendal F, Grachev S, Seifulla R, Ziegenfuss T.
- Kelly GS. Rhodiola rosea: a possible plant adaptogen. Altern Med Rev. 2001 Jun;6(3):293-302
- Brain Cogn. 2003 Feb; 51(1):143-54. Effects of mental workload and caffeine on catecholamines and blood pressure compared to performance variations. Papadelis C, Kourtidou-Papadeli C, Vlachogiannis E, Skepastianos P, Bamidis P, Maglaveras N, Pappas K.
- Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2003 Feb;284(2):R399-404. Epub 2002 Oct 24. Central nervous system effects of caffeine and adenosine on fatigue. Davis JM, Zhao Z, Stock HS, Mehl KA, Buggy J, Hand GA.
- J Appl Physiol. 2002 Sep; 93(3):990-9. Effect of different protocols of caffeine intake on metabolism and endurance performance. Cox GR, Desbrow B, Montgomery PG, Anderson ME, Bruce CR, Macrides TA, Martin DT, Moquin A, Roberts A, Hawley JA, Burke LM.
Which products should we notify you about?
We will notify you when the products you selected are back in stock.