- Notice: Eating the right diet for your goals may result in increased gains and decreased bodyfat.
- 160g (2 cups) Quick Oats
- 113g Oat Flour (You can also use Brown Rice Flour – I prefer Bob Red Mill’s Brand)
- 1.5 tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder (Preferably Gluten & Aluminum Free/Low Sodium)
- 1.5 cup Blue Diamond Unsweetened Almond Coconut Milk (Silk Almond Milk can be used as well)
- 126g (1/2 cup) Unsweetened Natural Applesauce
- 50g Egg White or 1 Whole Egg (50g is equivalent to 1 Large Whole Egg)
- 3tbs 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla (I use Simply Organic Vanilla)
- Add-in: 28g Almond (Chopped)
- Add-in: 28g Pumpkin Seeds
- Add-in: 80g (1/2 cup) Dried Fruit (I used Cranberries & Blueberries in this batch)
What you need:
- Large Bowl
- Small Bowl
- 7×11 Baking Dish
- Large Spoon or Whisk
- Measuring Cups & Spoons
- Cooking Spray/Oil
You can use up to ¾ cup of your favorite dried fruit and ¾ cup nuts of choice. This batch of bars were cut into 12 squares, you can cut smaller or larger squares as you desire.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine all dry Ingredients, set aside.
- Combine all wet Ingredients. Add wet mixture to dry Ingredients and combine.
- Gently fold in dried fruit and nuts.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool and plate as you desire.
Enjoy! This recipe makes 12 bars.